I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions governing the counselling process
- I have gone through and understood the contents of Information Brochure and eligibility
criteria prescribed therein.I shall abide by rules and admission process of UBTER
-2016 as specified in the Counselling Brochure.
- I know that during verification of documents, if any discrepancy is detected in
original documents, category, reservations, state of eligibility and gender, then
my seat allotment is liable to be cancelled.
- I know that choices will be automatically locked by the system on the last specified
date if they are not locked by me which is acceptable to me for seat allotment.
- I know that the personal information provided by me is genuine and authentic.
- I am aware that certain participating Institutes have additional restrictions (with
regard to admissions) on age, gender and minimum marks in qualifying exam etc. I
understand that if I fail to fulfill the conditions, my admission to that institute
is liable to be cancelled for which I alone will be responsible.
- I agree to the following clause (applicable for physically challenged candidates)
“Physically Challenged (PH) candidates should exercise their choice of branch depending
upon the nature of their physical disability. Their final admission is subject to
the condition that the candidate is capable of carrying out all activities related
to theory and practical work as applicable to Enginnering course without any special
concessions and exemptions”